Here's the top 25:
1. PULP FICTION (1994) - OK. I'm on board. I sooo love this movie. When that dude gets shot in the head, I laugh. I probably need counseling. But this is Quentin Tarantino's best work. Not my number one choice, but then again, this isn't my list. I'm just commenting on it.
2. THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY (2001–03) - Nope. Never saw these. Not interested. Usually, if it has the word "trilogy" involved, I lose interest. Oh. Hobbits, too. Don't care much for 'em. Plus, the whole fantasy thing has never appealed to me.
3. TITANIC (1997) - Alright, ladies. Don't go hating on me, but I did not love this movie. It was good. I don't get why people lost it over this. We knew how it would end. The effects were good. The costumes were lovely. And Kate Winslet coulda slid her big behind over so Leo DiCaprio wouldn't have died.
4. BLUE VELVET (1986) - It's bizarre. What is EW thinking?
5. TOY STORY (1995) - It's cute, but...number five? It's not that high up on my list of faves.
6. SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998) - Thank you, Tom Hanks, for making me learn more about WWII.
7. HANNAH AND HER SISTERS (1986) - Maybe I'm not sophisticated enough to enjoy Woody Allen.
8. THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS (1991) - Fantastic! I still can't watch it at night. Hannibal will visit me in my dreams!
9. DIE HARD (1988) - Here's the made-for-tv quote from EW: ''Yippee-ki-yay, melon farmer!''
10. MOULIN ROUGE (2001) - Love the music. Love the costumes. Love the comic book feel.
11. THIS IS SPINAL TAP (1984) - Cult favorite!
12. THE MATRIX (1999) - SHHH. I never saw these. Still not interested.
13. GOODFELLAS (1990) - Love, love, LOVE this one!
14 CRUMB (1995) - I don't know what to say.
15. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS (1990) - One of Tim Burton's finest movies. Why do his films always remind me of the dreams I have when I take NyQuil?
16. BOOGIE NIGHTS (1997) - Yes, it's a movie about porn. Yes, there's a whole lotta sex. And it just may be Marky Mark's best work - even if it really wasn't his, um, better half at the end.
17. JERRY MAGUIRE (1996) - Such a good movie. But if I never hear, "Show me the money!" again, I'll be happy.
18. DO THE RIGHT THING (1989) - This movie had me from "Fight the Power" to the fiery ending.
19. CASINO ROYALE (2006) - OK. Don't shame me. I had never seen a single Bond movie before this one. While I want to see Daniel Craig's next Bond adventure, I'm still not inspired to see the previous installments. I really enjoyed this one.
20. THE LION KING (1994) - This was incredible - like it was done specifically for adults, done in animation so the kids would like it. THAT's a musical!
21. SCHINDLER'S LIST (1993) - I only watched this one time shortly after it was released. Very moving. Very sad.
22. RUSHMORE (1998) - SOOO funny!
23. MEMENTO (2001) - WOW! I'm surprised this made the list. I really like it. It's strange. It's out of sequence. And it's well done. Bonus points for Guy Pearce!
24. A ROOM WITH A VIEW (1986) - Never seen it.
25. SHREK (2001) - Sure, he sounds like a certain overweight Irish dude from the Austin Powers movies, but I love this ogre. And donkey, too.