The magazine is counting down the 100 new movie classics - and the catch is these movies must have been released over the last 25 years. Here are the ones at the bottom of the list:
76. THE DEPARTED (2006) - Wicked awesome movie about corruption in the Boston PD. If you fear F bombs, this one is NOT for you.
77. SID AND NANCY (1986) - Dark biographical movie of Sid Vicious. I never saw it, but it sounds fun. And by fun, I mean the kind that would make you shoot up while watching.
78. TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY (1991) - Somehow, this movie won four Oscars. I don't have one. And the "Terminator" is the freaking Governor of California. Doesn't it have to make the list?
79. WAITING FOR GUFFMAN (1996) - It's goofy. It's corny. And it made me laugh. If you're planning to watch it, just remember it's 1996.
80. MICHAEL CLAYTON (2007) - MMM. Clooney.
81. MOONSTRUCK (1987) - Snap out of it! Yep. That's the best line of the movie.
82. LOST IN TRANSLATION (2003) - Lots of hype. Very good. What did he say at the end?
83. EVIL DEAD 2 (1987) - I didn't see Evil Dead 1. Apparently I'm missing out on a good sequel.
84. SIDEWAYS (2004) - I'm so over Pinot.
85. THE 40 YEAR-OLD VIRGIN (2005) - Two words: chest waxing.
86. Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN (2002) - Saw it. Was grossed out.
87. SWINGERS (1996) - You're so money and you don't even know it. If you don't get it, watch it.
88. AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY (1997) - This is the first one in the series. Funny.
89. BREAKING THE WAVES (1996) - This movie is apparently all about SEX. I say apparently because I've never seen (or heard) of it.
90. NAPOLEON DYNAMITE (2004) - Gosh. This movie's good. Why is it this far down the list?
91. BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985) - Just watched this again this weekend. It's silly fun.
92. MENACE II SOCIETY (1993) - Gangsta, yo.
93. ED WOOD (1994) - Tim Burton's trippy. This movie is very cultish.
94. FULL METAL JACKET (1987) - I love the first half of this movie. Once they go to war, I lose interest. Plus, it's like 10 hours long. With the intermission.
95. IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE (2001) - NO idea what this is about.
96. FAR FROM HEAVEN (2002) - So sad. So good.
97. GLORY (1989) - Ferris Bueller and The Hurricane in one movie? Magic.
98. THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY (1999) - Matt Damon plays creepy gay guy - not on Will & Grace.
99. THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT (1999) - It's like a bad home movie that scares the you know what out of you.
100. SOUTH PARK: BIGGER LONGER & UNCUT (1999) - Really? I mean, REALLY?