Thursday, June 5, 2008

Suck It Oil Companies - Part 3

Ouch.
I've been meaning to post this, but it's taken me a couple of days to get to it. This was what I paid for gas Tuesday. I was irritated about it, because shortly after I paid that, I saw a couple of other stations at $3.81 (oooh - saving two pennies a gallon - what a STEAL). Then, today, as I was carpooling to work, I saw one station at $3.89 - that's ELEVEN CENTS away from $4! That's regular unleaded - not the premium gas.

John McCain, Barack Obama - if you stumble across this little blog, PLEASE do something about this ASAP! Do either of you want to start your presidency with Americans choosing whether to put gas in their vehicles or feed their families? Wait. Maybe they really DO. Then, they'll have no place to go but up come January!

No comments: