52. THE NAKED GUN (1988) - Some of the funniest lines. "Nice Beaver."
53. THE TRUMAN SHOW (1998) - Not my favorite Jim Carrey movie, but it's not the worst.
54. FATAL ATTRACTION (1987) - What's worse? A cheating husband or a bunny boiler?
55. RISKY BUSINESS (1983) - Tom Cruise - BEFORE he boarded the crazy train.
56. THE LIVES OF OTHERS (2007) - I think this is on my Netflix list. Sounds good.
57. THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY (1998) - Hair gel was never the same.
58. GHOSTBUSTERS (1984) - I ain't afraid of this ghost!
59. L.A. CONFIDENTIAL (1997) - This is one of my all time faves! I'm disappointed that it's this far on the list! :(
60. SCREAM (1996) - Seen it. Had to watch it during the daytime. Otherwise I would have had nightmares. Yes. I'm a scaredy cat.
61. BEVERLY HILLS COP (1984) - Banana in the tailpipe funny.
62. SEX, LIES AND VIDEOTAPE (1989) - I don't know what it is about James Spader, but I'm mesmerized.
63. BIG (1988) - One of my favorite Tom Hanks movies from the 80s - you know, before he turned all serious on us.
64. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN (2007) - I just saw this a few months ago. Really violent. Really sad. Javier Bardem deserves the awards.
65. DIRTY DANCING (1987) - If nobody puts Baby in a corner, why is this movie so far down the list?
67. DONNIE BRASCO (1997) - I love me a mobster movie!
68. WITNESS (1985) - Wonderful movie. I haven't seen it in the last decade, but still good.
69. ALL ABOUT MY MOTHER (1999) - Never saw it. Does that make me a bad daughter?
70. BROADCAST NEWS (1987) - Because I've had a Holly Hunter, break down and cry moment (or ten).
71. UNFORGIVEN (1992) - Cowboys - not of the Brokeback sort. Good.
72. THELMA & LOUISE (1991) - Chick flick with a side of topless Brad Pitt. Yum.
73. OFFICE SPACE (1999) - Um, yeah, we're gonna need you to come in to work Saturday. LOVE IT!
74. DRUGSTORE COWBOY (1989) - Matt Dillon. Drug Addiction. Meh.
75. OUT OF AFRICA (1985) - Really long. Really good.